The Founders Club is a community of unparalleled beauty that today, would be difficult to replicate.
The winding entry of The Founders Club meanders peacefully through 700 acres of picturesque lakes, gently swaying stands of pines, palms and moss-covered oaks. Residents enjoy the quiet and serenity of a place that’s removed from the hustle and bustle, yet convenient to the dining, entertainment, and culture that makes Sarasota such a renowned and invigorating community.
The Founders Club received several top awards from the Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association at the 2015 Parade of Homes, including Best Amenities, Best Overall Community, and Best Entranceway. Learn more about these honors
Some of our signature amenities
- Intimate Golf and Social Club Community
- Signature Robert Trent Jones, JR. -designed 18-hole golf course
- Only 262 elegant residences and 275 Golf Memberships
- No tee-times, professional caddie program
- Fine and casual dining, fitness, and wellness programs
- Nearby the world-famous Gulf beaches of Sarasota
- 3 miles from I-75 on Fruitville Road. and 8 miles from The Mall at University Town Center